MAKE THIS EXQUISITE
- 3 Eggs
- ½ Cup of Milk
- ½ tsp of Cinnamon
- ½ tsp of Vanilla Extract
- Pinch of Nutmeg
- 2 ½ tbsp of Unsalted Butter
- Sliced Anny’s Challah
- Maple Syrup (for serving)
- In a medium bowl, Beat the Eggs with the Milk, Cinnamon, Vanilla and Nutmeg.
- Soak the bread in the egg mixture.
- Heat up a skillet and melt butter.
- Add two slices of the soaked bread to the skillet, cook until golden then flip.
- Repeat until all soaked slices have been cooked Served warm with maple syrup or topping of choice.