- 1 Anny’s Vanilla Pound Cake
- 6 Onces of Evaporated Milk
- 8 Ounces of Whipping Cream
- 14 Ounces of Sweetened Condensed Milk
- 1/4 Cup of Sugar
- 1 Cup of Heavy Whipping Cream
- Place the pund cake in a loaf pan and using a fork poke some holes.
- In a pot, mix the 3 milks. Remove from the stove once it is hot.
- Pour the mixture over the pound cake, ensuring that the mixture is filling the holes.
- Refrigerate for at least 30 minutes or until ready to serve.
- In a medium bowl slowly whip the remaining 1 cup of heavy whipping cream while slowly incorporating the surgar.
- Once the tres leches is ready to et, cover the pound cake with the whipped cream