- 2 Anny's Bread Factory Brownies.
- 1 Can of Whipped Cream.
- 1 Can of Vanilla Frosting.
- 1 Box of Blueberries
- 1 Box of Strawberries
- Blue, White and Red Sprinkles (optional)
- Spread jam over 4 slices of challah. Top with cinnamon, strawberries. Then Spread peanut butter over the remaining slices. Place over the Jam slices.
- Grease a medium griddle and heat over medium heat.
- In a small bowl, whisk eggs, milk, 3 tablespoons syrup, and vanilla until combined.
- Dip each PB&J sandwich on the egg mixture.
- Place sandwich on the griddle. Cook each side until golden brown.
- Cut sandwiches into quarters.
- On a wooden skewer, layer French toast with strawberries.